Thursday 8 September 2011

Miss Sujatha

We all love the many exercises given by Miss Sujatha.This's the 1st time I ever see a class of students never really complain about getting too much of homework to do.The lecturer gives us confidence in speaking,guides us step by step,to learn the subject efficiently.She actually plans for us in the sense of helping us to improve.I believe most of her students will rate her 5/5 on AES in appreciation of her effort.She is a very responsible teacher and definitely deserves more than a 5/5 rating.It is my 2nd semester in MMU,and this has made me so proud to be here.Through Miss Sujatha I'm convinced that quality teacher ensures quality education.Thus,we are quality students under MMU's 5 years of quality learning.A thousand thanks to Miss Sujatha & MMU.

I hope I never overly wrote her on AES.
I think she's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks