Thursday 6 September 2012

I have not given up on myself.

The whole world can look down on me. People can hate me but I wont give up on myself. When everyone is putting me in comparison with others, they forget that I am still good in my way. It is unfair to be judged and compared by your way. I will not live with your criticism forever. I'll make sure that you eat your own word and regret about your despicable action today.

It's my own fault for putting myself in a safe position too long. While others was taking time improving, trying to adapt to the turbulent environment, i was too busy enjoying my life. I just realized that i have been stagnant for quite a while. I'll be competent again someday. And I'll prove to the people that I'm not the old dog.

I always have tricks up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks