Sunday 9 December 2012

Before Losing Hope.

I was not into talking for days after the the invasion of fever, headache, cough, runny nose, sore throat...
Today, when I wanted to read some sentences aloud, my vocal cord failed me!
It couldnt produce voice, the harder I pushed myself, the more painful it got.
............................................................................................................................................................
Right now, I feel so dizzy. I know that I have to get some sleep in order to make a quick recovery.
But I cannot fall asleep. My brain has too much to worry. I am stressed.
It is thinking of every single stuff ranging from school to just anything...
I am on my bed for so many days.My groupmates start to judge me that I am not performing.
What about the replacement class? Will I be able to get the attendance this time?..
The probelms are crushing me. How should I deal with them? Where should I begin with?

This time, music does not play its role anymore.
And I can tell no one about my problem.

I have to release the pressure and fear by all means.
I know I have to share it out through blogging.
I know I have to pray hard and have faith.


1 comment:

  1. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

    ReplyDelete

Thanks