Friday 11 January 2013

YOLO = I live to die.

The Script!!!!!!!
The best band ever, although they cant sing.
But the songs are just nice, good lyrics that are close to my feelings at times.
Always hope i could sing and play music instrument.
I would abandon my current life for my music dream if i could perform either of those.

Done day dreaming.
I guess I would only pursue my music dream if my life restarted.
I am too old for it even if my talent in music industry unleashed all in a sudden.
Especially after my teenage life.

HAHA
P/S Before I forget to mention something negative on my blog AS USUAL, I wanna say that I really hate some people lately. LOL just wanna share something negative as a common procedure. Dont really hate 'em that much....

Throlling my own blog that has no readers haha
what a lonely dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks