Friday 29 March 2013

Nothing Good To Say

Dear blog, I have so much to say recently. But do not know where to begin from. I hope I can contain more of those unhappy stories in me. Nobody likes his stories to be known by others. Right now, I find no other better ways to express them out, not even here. So, I guess I will take them with me for a little longer. I wish I could handle the up and down of my life during this critical moment. Things in this life are getting complicated and challenging, they occupy every inch of my space and flow in every ounce of my blood. Anyway, I know it's just a matter of time before I write out on here. As usual I will keep the good and proud stories aside, leaving the bad  incidents to be shared with my poor little blog. Stay strong, stay motivated and love life! Blog, let's survive this with me. Be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks