Monday 9 December 2013

It is me alone again

I have finally got what I want. Money has been spent and time has been used up. Somehow I feel a little not being myself. Have a look at myself in the mirror, I am highly geared up, looking so cashy. This is not me. I abused 2 months of uncommitted life. I was supposed to try something different. 
All I have left is a mouthful of excuses. Some lies designed in an attempt to fool myself and others. How dare... People are not blind and dumb. They see everything and talk about it. I could have known this intuitively. Yet, I choose to cover my vision and block my hearing, pretending things would stay the way I wish. A bad choice.
Right now, there is no time for negativity. Hold my head up and have my actions kicked off. This is how I repay those who did good to me. It is okay to take two steps at a time, but only with careful planning and a strong unmovable heart. 

Elijan Owen, keep things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks