Tuesday 6 October 2015

My Recent Update!

It has been MORE THAN 1 YEAR!
Over the past year, a lot has happened to me, to my surrounding, and to those around me!
What happened has really really really changed me: I am so full of love!
It is a enormous transformation, and I have benefited a lot from it.
It is safe to say that I am finally HAPPY now!
After all being said and done, simple life like this is all I need.

I'd like to thank this blog for keeping me good company ever since 4 years ago.
I am amazed by how time really flies!
This exact moment is pretty much the same as the previous years.
The same challenges, level of stress, workload...
BUT it is so different now when my perspective, thinking and understanding have converged with the world.
I feel accepted, loved, blended in...

Feel a bit sorry for not letting people in my world any earlier!
It is a shame I don't have so many of you to be around to share my epic transformation.
I should have let people join my world and participate in my life journey.
(...to see how much I have grown, how strong I get, and how much burden I can carry with me.)
Thank you x infinity!

Still seeing those tortured souls wandering around me though.
I am trying hard to bring my light into their dark cold room of despair.
I may not be as warm as the sun, but I can bring light that outcasts the cloaking shadow that chokes them. Even if it does just a little.

I don't know how many times I am going to repeat this.
I am really happy and comfortable with myself now!
I just wanna tell you, you and you how great I am feeling.
After all, my hard work does pay off!
I worked hard to feel myself and maintain my sense of direction in the mist of chaos,
now I have gotten all I've wanted (in a realistic and attainable case), by walking out of it in one piece.
I know that adversities do strike from time to time to drag you and me down.
Just have a little patience, things will soon be over.
That's how I tell myself to keep holding on and breathing! 

Thank you, my old friends whom I have lost contact with.
Thank you, those acquaintances I made over the past 4 years.
Thank you, my current beloved friends.
You guys have no idea the life you all have given me, it is a fun ride!

More importantly, thanks my family who constantly show their care and affection (not to forget their support) to keep me going, walking and now running!
Finally, I want to thank myself for maintaining the utmost willingness to face ''life'' and embrace its perfection for being imperfect.

<3

Oct 6, 2015      Tuesday      11.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks