Saturday 26 March 2016

So many things to tell... Where to begin?

First, it is my 24th birthday today. And I practically slept through it. Like completely lost it to a deep sleep. Somehow, I feel kind of safe, which is weird. It must be related to yesterday's unforgettable moments.

Second, a particular stage of my life is over. Like over over. It is a combination of happiness and emptiness. A combination I know is weird. 

Third, I just signed up for another harsh training. I won't call it a torment but hell yeah what I feel about it. I'm the only one inexperienced. Feel like a complete stranger in the team at an alienated place. We will base at a place with class. I just like to call it alienated. 

Fourth, the outcome of my consistent effort will be revealed soon. I feel kind of lost. Not sure why, but I know it is related to my psychology. There is a void in me.  Forget it, it will always be there. All I do is attempt to un-feel it.

Fifth, I signed up for another exam. Gosh, what am I getting myself into. It is a tough exam. I honestly don't think I will be able to commit. 

Sixth, I'm transitioning. Not sure it is a good thing, but the word "transitioning" certainly don't sound like a good process. Yes, I feel it that way too. I just have my finger crossed that it will be less gruesome than I anticipate.

Seventh, it is about my family affairs. Lotsa unspoken truth. Kind of tiring to even mention to the people, nor do it here. As usual, I am going to say that "I will be fine." Even though I'm not. 

Eighth, it is a whole new journey ahead. I'm past the checkpoint. So, for anything good or bad that happens here onwards, I will be respawned at here, as a new person. 

Ninth, I wanted to be baptized. I have always wanted to be baptised! Guess what? I think it may have to be postponed. I'm speechless. Perhaps I will blame it to the doings of the Devil. By saying postponed, it actually means that it may not happen anytime soon. Probably might not happen at all. Gosh, I just wanna confess my sins and hope that my tainted soul be cleansed off of the sins. I guess I will have to live as a sinner for a little longer then.

Tenth, there is no tenth. :)  


Chin Ang
26-03-2016
Happy Birthday to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks