Sunday 23 October 2011

Close My Eyes

This week is really a long week.
Well, if you read my blog, you may know that 2 incidents have happened during the week.
To let you know, the 3rd and the most terrible one happened 2 days ago.
Unlike previously, I never confronted it seriously this time.
Instead, I just sat still and let the incident passing silently.
This is me now. I will do things my way.
I will just sit and stare at you when you find trouble with me.
















I am more important than anybody else.
If I dont care for myself,
I dont think people will care for me especially when I'm in desperate need of your help.
So, to make it clear and simple,
I decide to focus a little much on myself.
It is not wrong when I become much selfish, am I?
Everybody is being selfish nowadays, it is a trend now!

Haha. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks