Sunday 6 November 2011

The wound

Im not stupid, all I want is some kind of friendship.
There's nothing more than a friendship I want.
It doesnt have to be remembering my B'day every year with lots of surprises and gifts.
Trust me, never a suchlike thing is I want.
What I need  are just some greets and talks.
Are these too much?
So, in my effort to form a stronger bond between me and my friends,
I was willing to do anything...making changes, improving, being better and more helpful.
Nobody is perfect, I cant be perfect!
When Im imperfect, it's time the friendship starts to against me uncontrollably.
This is because the friendship im working hard for is merely using me.
So, when I have nothing to be used, I lose my identity and value.
Now, they step on me and say words that I never expect to hear.
There's a hole my heart now.
My heart bleeds profusely.

Thank you,
Iris Pölzing for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks