Wednesday 18 April 2012

Humility can be egoism. There is no contradiction.

I've been called by the folks as ''Solo King'' for some time. I'm happy to OWN this title.
    
To certain people, the title is a plain indication of loneliness. They are just green in envy, for they will never know how proud I am for owning the title. It is a long-waited achievement and a great sign of unpredictable potential in me. Imagine yourself can work out and survive alone with the endless amount of daunting tasks, that are supposed to be shared and completed with months and months of carefully planned group work? How amazingly wonderful when you realize that you are now ALREADY on a par with those whom you used to admire for their incredible ability in solving tasks. 
     
I am sane, I am proud and I think I'm appropriate for saying this loud and clear, that I am apparently so much better than others. You don't get the right to judge me. I know who I am and I am what I am. This is my ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks