Wednesday 30 May 2012

Summing up for the month of May

31st May, 2012
     I'm not surprised at all when I gain weight. I knew it when I chose to lead a sedentary lifestyle. I never moved my arse from my chair. Anyway, I'm suffering the consequence now..I bet you know how I feel...if you were not born slim and fit forever. When I look back my old photos, I realize that I'm looking older now. So OLD that it surprises me to see the big difference between how I look now with me in the photos taken last year. 
     I just changed my hairstyle yesterday. I will keep on changing like I always do. Not for the way I look but for the way I feel. Many people just don't understand what I really mean when I say so. When we experience more things in life, we feel tired about life. Sometimes those things make us more mature but I believe that they make us old most of the time. I don't want to be lethargic or tired by the ups and downs of life. So, a new hairstyle will serve as a reminder to encourage me to start life anew if I dislike the life I have and work hard to attain the life that I dream of....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks