Thursday 31 May 2012

Life shows no mercy

I feel horrible. The feeling is traumatic and intensified when the unexpected comes as bad surprise. I am not surprised at all, but badly shocked. It breaks my heart into pieces that no way I can mend it.It came. For the first time ever I thought I could make it and it happened to disappoint me the most.I did not prepare for this and I never had a back door to make an escape. I never knew thing would happen to this extend. I guess I have to really rearrange everything, start planning all over from the inside. I should have prepared my mind about everything that happened today. I found out the deadly mistake and left it unchecked..I'm responsible for it.

The pain is so unbearable but it's good to let the pain burn a scar in my heart that serves a warning not to show empathy to enemies who find chances to hurt me...I get no sympathy from people when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks