Tuesday 17 July 2012

Need, Not Want.

Listing down all random thoughts, staring at the screen for a while and making a conclusion:
I do not have a sense of belonging. It basically explains everything.

How? how? how? how? how? how? how? how? how? how? how? how? how?
I do not know how! What to do? Where to start?

At home nobody stands up for me.
Outside, it is a living hell.
Friends are just programmed robots.
My circle of friends? When do I even have one?
At work, live or die is the only thing matters. Friendship comes last, they say. Proven, true.

I only belong to my room. In my room, there is just me.

Sense of belonging? Yes, an empty room.


I am all calmed whenever I write my blog.*
Do not call me to ask whether I have committed suicide. It happened before*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks