Wednesday 4 July 2012

Ultimate Shame

Finally I am done with the conflict and immaturity. I feel better now. I learn the lesson that life is not all perfect. When I work with people, I should not just do the work nicely. Instead, I need to follow the culture. That is the culture of group to keep quiet and pretend nothing has happened while busy posting their happy life pictures on Facebook.....with many likes and HAHA as comments. Haha They are still quiet, I now know that I am weak, and they are even weaker. This semester totally changes my perspective about color. I am being color blind for so many years, I start to see color lately. Lots of disappointments.... but it opens my eyes.
Remember to follow the culture, if they are corrupted, follow it! Corruption makes you perfect! People love to see you corrupted as well. Live life with success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks