Wednesday 4 July 2012

No Doubt, They start with 'I'.

I used to think that having my skin tanned was cool. The thinking had psychologically influenced me to approach those whom I thought they were cool. Now, I know my perception was damn wrong and the people just made me gross. The further descriptions about them are as follow:
  • Selfish
  • Stingy
  • Dirty
  • Stupid
  • Immoral
  • Ego
With these 'remarkable' characteristics, they successfully created fake identity, whereby everything you knew about them was fake. For example, they came to you and made the face as though they were friends and started all the lies. If religion was this powerful to you, why were you behaving this way? GOD was watching you from the above. It was better if you just shut the hell up, instead of saying those insincerely.

I just do not get it when these people always talk about doing good deeds, following religious rules and reducing sins. You will think they are holy when you make acquaintance with them because they sound like a saint. At the back, they just do any unnecessary sins. They are willing to lie because it is fun, to pretend because it is fun and to strip because it is fun. Just for fun? Use your sin to do something big then, pointless to play this stupid pointless game, right? Basically, what mentioned above is their culture. Very impressive culture.

If I were you, I would not be this stupid, I would lie for wealth, fame and status. Am I not saying this appropriately? You are already making sin, no harm making a good sin, right?

1 comment:

  1. Being agree to your thought but perhaps you can face the culture with a more open heart as neither of us qualified to comment about them. They sin, because they keep their faith physically but not in their soul. Although they do have so call 'determined prayer' everyday but they are just different from us. We cannot expect anyone else to be perfect. Colour differs you from the rest. Ain't you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks