Tuesday 17 July 2012

Some Random Thoughts

  • I have 60 drafts. Mostly are what I reverted to draft after posting. 
  • I feel myself stupid.
  • I am killing my own image.
  • I have limitation.
  • My confidence does not last longer.
  • I am bound to live following others instruction.
  • I can't be a leader yet? Or I am just too afraid to be one? The word 'Useless' comes through my mind.
  • Unbalanced.
  • I brake others heart while busy complaining how people brake my heart.
  • Do I have a friend?
  • Laziness got me.
  • Embarrassment blows me miles away. How to live in embarrassment?
  • I want to end it.
  • I am tired. I need a rest. A holiday.
  • I know I can go further. I've stopped at two steps away from the starting point.
  • Why am I stagnant?
  • Am I telling what is happening in life or just being pessimistic?
  • My mind is terminally ill.
  • People are always seemed perfect to me. Do they see me that way as well? No.
  • Can I have a day of rest. Want to be free from this messed up life.
  • I have changed my perception of life greatly. Everything seems not right now.
  • I used to passionate about what I do. No more now. I don't even know why am I here.
  • I laugh more than I did. Do not feel happier. 
  • I feel lifeless and numb everyday.
  • Guess I am zombifying.
  • How to push the limit when you know it is your limit?
  • Sarcasm yeah thing that keeps me alive. It tells the truth.
  • Lonewalker does not mean one is able to survive alone. It means survive and suffering(rotting) alone.
  • Headache.
  • My heart is braking. So hurt deep inside.
  • Keep on telling myself to get stronger. The more I do, the deeper I sink. To where? Sorrow.
  • People face the same problem? Or they really live better and happier? Or I am just discontented?
  • Too ambitious. People's expectations and criticisms. Comparisons kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks