Sunday 19 June 2011

Another Sad Story

I'm so tired today, keep thinking of something.

I do want to rest my mind sometimes.

It's Father's Day today, my parents didnt pick up my calls.
I wonder what's happening there.

Everyone is busy doing their stuffs, everyone gets lonely without realizing it. Often, people just smile and laugh but from the inside, they're actually bleeding, the pain is so overwhelming. Stress, pain, sorrow, worries will never let these people go, they keep torturing them until the very end of their lives.

At times, I hope things in this world would have a change, no matter the change is huge or just a minor one, I just think it's good to me and many people around the world who is probably thinking what I'm thinking.

"If you just realize what I just realized, then it'd be perfect for each other"
There is a song by Colbie Caillat, she mentioned something in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks