Friday 24 June 2011

Haha-ism

I just attended Anthony Neely's 2nd Promo in Malaysia.

Although I was not so interested on Anthony Neely and his performance lol...?
But, I showed up eventually.
I've to admit that I had great time with friends enjoying the "Mini Concert"-->I'm not sure if it even is...

I'm so thankful that, this gang kept a seat for me despite I came in late.
No doubt Gan, Jas, Lily, Neo and Albert are they. Umm, I think Lily's BF was there too.
Also, I actually get to know some new friends through them too.
I hope I have perfect memory to remember their names.
If my memory still serves me right, they are Z-yuann and Gan's BF.

Well, I know I was quite rude and cold towards new friends as I didn't greet them nicely.
I didn't even talk much with these bosom friends as well.
Nonetheless, from the bottom of my heart, I was so touched today.
But, I wont tell you the reason. :)

When hanging out with them, lots of joke always revitalize me.
We burst into laughter by Lily's silly antics from time to time.
Lily, who always has a fine sense of humour always makes us happy.

Again, I didn't talk much when I was outside.
People may have started to think weird of me. Haha
I hope I didn't cause trouble again?

Please don't mind me.
My sincere apologies.


The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks