Tuesday 21 June 2011

Life Long Lock...

I screwed up my presentation today, although no mark was counted for it.
I feel guilty to myself and my group members,as I truly understand how everyone was stressful and struggling for the preparation of presentation.
I don't like to see OUR effort went down the drain, seriously.

After the awkward moment, friends started to bombard me with  questions like,
"Why didn't you include your friend's name in the slide? Isn't him a member of your group?"
Sounds like accusing, but it's really okay for me 'cause I deserved the blame.
Despite explaining and apologizing numerous times, some people tend to bring the conversation to an end by telling me to realize my mistake, and never repeat it again.

Frankly speaking, I had bad experience previously while presenting computer stuffs.
So, this time, I really meant to do something complete, to fascinate myself maybe?
All I wanted to accomplish was simply present it atleast slightly better than previously.
Apparently, I failed again.

Today isn't a fun day for me.
But, I actually enjoy it.
I know saying this is like contradicting myself,
how am I going to explain this to you?

When I was busy answering questions,
I lost my old dirty transparent file, I've something which I put inside it for daily reference
but nvm... life is like that. Haha
All that is required us to do is, to accept and forgive, then let it go.


Take a bow-Madonna
Take a bow-Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks