Wednesday 29 June 2011

Drop Dead

It's been a long day for me, I worked and I was all ready to reap,
..to reap the reward that I thought I was supposed to get...

As usual, thing would never ever happen like I expected,
it just turned my stomach...
I am sick of describing how it's like when misfortune comes about.
It's indeed a doom to your world, which eventually takes away your dignity and confidence.
Instead of making fool of you,
it brings hardship to you and traps you in adverse situation.
When you are engulfed in darkness, it tortures you until the end of time
...til you no longer possess the ability to go against it.
...wears you down day by day and ultimately, you are silent by it!


This is for whoever currently experiences this moment of agony.
If you by any chance see him, do bring some light to his world.
You can lend him a helping hand by guiding him to leave the darkness.


When you find him, open your eyes and look at him,
he is truly adorable, so much innocence.
People can never know he was once happy and contented. 
He has been victimized after all.
Most of the time, he probably just needs a hug.


If he's someone around you today,
do approach him and tell him that he's not alone,
and convince him that the journey is no longer arduous.

Chin Ang

Note To God-Charice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks