Sunday 19 June 2011

Hapless

im so lazy to move my body
i havent finished studying
presentations, assignments, projects, quiz, exams, revision
there're many more things waiting me to complete
can someone freeze the time, so i dun need to face them

i just created my new FB acc, tryna escape from my old mates' mockeries
i noe that im not doing as good as they are
whenever i came online, somebody must pm me asking abt my achievement.
they're indeed driving me insane lately

although im quite well atm, somehow there are some despicable hoodlums in my class
what can i do, i cannot hate them, or poke my eyes, saying that i dun see 'em
all i do is by praying, that they dont look me up for trouble.
This is not only a health hazard but eyesore!...?

someone from an established school is graduating soon, omg wut am i doing here
i just wonder if i could do as good as they do in advance
curiosity and doubt keep besetting on my mind

i hope i do this not 'cause im forced to do so
im not being pessimistic, im juzz unhappy and dissatisfied.
or do i mix up dissatisfied with unsatisfied...?

'a flower' just taught me a lesson the other day.....
'it' said if you cant be Einstein, you will be insane then.
"its" words may be true, nonetheless, from the bottom of my heart,
i really hate to listen to such kind of comment,
less constructive, makes me feel the tension again.
..........she doesnt mean it after all.

i dont like to have any interaction with any teachers in this world
some years ago, my English teacher told me face to face that if you were as good as 'top 1'
then do it.
i didnt ever expect he could say that to his student who was inquisitive.
he just hurt his student right at his vital-point, that he could barely survive following the incident.

.........Nevertheless, Im still ALIVE now ^^
I'm stronger and....I stand on my own feet.--->That not many can do the same thing as I do.

truly, deeply and madly-savage garden

2 comments:

Thanks