Sunday 31 July 2011

Everybody's Grudge.

I am very moody lately.
I tend to scold people around me.
Should I throw the tantrum?
A BIG yes here!
Because, you're the blacksheep,
wasting my energy serving your needs.
You use me like this is definitely not prudent AT ALL!
You will get the retribution soo soon and sooo unexpectedly.

I know people may start to avoid me.

If you 're one of them who tryna avoid me.
Let me tell you, this is so in vain because you will need my help sooner or later.

I'm so NOT improving lately,
my skill has become obsolete,
my knowledge is insufficient for me to surpass many things.

I'm in the deep trouble lately,
I think I really need to learn something this semester.
This is gonna be something deadly to me,
if I dont find a way to overcome it!

If you're my friend, please do not hold me back.
Save your time and energy to pray for me or assist me when I'm in desperate need of help.
If you stab me at the back or curse me when I'm not around.
I wont hate you, because everything will come back to you one day.

If you're my friend,
read this,
and understand every single word I write.

I'm not always free,
I dont even have enough time for myself.
I use my very own private time to help you, you and you!
I wasted my sleeping time to do everything behind the scene!
It's ok if I am not rewarded.
How shocking it is, when I am blame for everything.
Hey, did you ever say thanks to me?
Ask yourself tonight before sleeping.
I deserve the nightmares in the middle of  night, if you answer YES.
Because this is SO not true!

I am not everybody's servant,
even if i were the servant,
please do not take me like granted.

I try to be kind, nice, mild and meek.
Dont think I am so stupid who know nothing.
Thinking me in this way only show how retarded you're.
Yes, you're retarded.
So damn retarded.

Wondering why?
Because we are all in the game.
We are all being played by fate.
And, it's like a cycle.
No matter it is good or bad happens to me today, it's coming to you the next turn.

So, if you think you're good enough to control this game,
then go for your bed and continue your brainless dream.

Frankly speaking, you're not good enough to fool around,
neither have you the ability to manipulate others thinking.
How moronic!
Shame on you!


R.I.P Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks