Friday 22 July 2011

A step further

That particular period is extremely crucial for me.
It's going to be an important moment for me in overcoming some fears that I always have.
I am at the second stage now and what I'm going to deal with is really vital for my future goal.

I strongly believe that I am so blessed from time to time.
I am given numerous chances while I was at my most desperate situations.
There is one thing for sure, HE is there, always, hearing my request.
I truly appreciate it, and I swear I will succeed in carrying out this task.

Getting to know HIM and living in a life which is full of HIS creations,
I know I am always protected, assisted, defended, trained, blessed and loved.
With these, I know I will be a loved and successful person in the not-so-far future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear to myself,
I will continuously move on stage by stage,
fearless,
to pass HIS words,
and tell HIS existence,
to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks