Wednesday 20 July 2011

Disappointment

It upsets me so much when I made some careless mistakes again and again.
After the quiz today, I thought I have learnt the lesson to concentrate while answering the questions.
Obviously, I didn't make it.

Tomorrow's challenge is NOT gonna be so easy.
English, scoring a better mark for this paper is always a pain in the ass.
I do not expect much from it....

As I really have problem with mind concentration.
So,
I just wish tomorrow I can atleast stay focused with my sight, mind and hearing.

Please let me finish answering the paper.
I find it silly to leave some parts blank.

Work has been piling up like a hill at the corner of my room.

Something is the major part of my life, and I seriously think I'm losing it.


I'm so not ready yet.
Does anyone pls help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks