Saturday 4 August 2012

Grudges That Uproot Humanity

People nowadays are getting so cold and distant. The people have changed me so deeply. I just discover that they are the people I am living with all this while. How unbelievable, it is cruel to know this after  decades!

I know I am not supposed to hate them, but the level of hatred is so high that I want to rip their hearts out.  What is driving them to do it until this extend? Their humanity and consciousness have really gone! Forever!

I just do not understand why are they willing to do this when the people around are innocent and have nothing to do with them. Just where the hell the civilization go? 

God please forgive my sin and bring me out of this place. I don't want to be changed. I want to stay as who I am. The surrounding here is so cruel and inconducive. And so unhealthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks