Tuesday 14 August 2012

Buddy, I am still Sane... :D

I don't update my blog merely for the sake of keeping it alive.
Just want to make it clear that, it was dead since it was started.
It is not a living thing, it doesn't have a life. And doesn't need one either.

Back to the subject, despite all the laughs and jokes, I am not much of a true me when I am around.
Deep inside, I am stressed, depressed and disappointed.

Instead of saying Me keeping the blog alive, I would rather say it sustains me the life force.
Channeling me the energy to live happier and has become my refuge of disaster.

We are all alone in this World.
You might not agree with this statement when you first read it.
Think carefully, see clearly and feel thoroughly about it for a second time.
Isn't it true that we are trained to be alone since young? Being told to be independent?
It has been a protocol that is unconsciously understood and implemented in our lives.
The presence of loneliness has been accepted and treated as normal.
Like blood, it is flowing in our arteries, circulating through our body systems.
Only if you are denial, I believe you know you are too, drowning in loneliness like I am.

It is hard to prove the significance of blogging in my life.
It is the perfect place to share my grief and agony when nobody is around.

I need no hardcore readers.
People are too busy to in their lives to spend a minute to the understand the issue being discussed here.
They are too, sometimes, too shallow to be able to grasp the essence of each word.
They do not need my blog, because it does not seem "nutritious" with too much of unconstructive thoughts written.

I hope, a real friend, by any chance pass by my blog one day, will read between the lines,
digesting each word that I have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks