Thursday 9 August 2012

For The Part of Me Being Taken Away

Life is unpredictable and it always comes as a surprise.
Yesterday was a pretty bad day and I spent the rest of my day grieving over that moment.
It was a short moment of just 90 minutes that completely erased my confidence.

Today, as usual, happened to be a hopeless morning which I resisted to enter the day.
I barely convinced myself to take my first step to the road of recovery.

On facing the attack of fear and dilemma, there was a voice of responsibility whispering in my ear.
Constantly warned  me not to be easily defeated by disappointment. 
Saying life is comparable to the trip to the mountain top in which the danger ahead is not anticipated.
It is the adventure to success with no clear clue as what is coming next and how far one will take to the submit.
In such a situation, a compass that symbolizes hope and ambition is the key factor that bring you further.
Yet, one should not be over-excited about the possession of this little tool.
Although it helps determining which path to be taken, it also brings the malicious possibility to guide him to the opposite way. 
It does not always lead the user to the correct path after all.
Without careful thinking and the analytical mind that responds cleverly to the ever-changing and turbulent environment, it can lead you to the place of no return.
No need to worry. It rarely happens though because one usually has given up before reaching that place.

The voice then faded away with the intense tone, concerning the stupidity and weaknesses in human beings, with a sense of sarcasm about how they struggled to take a breath of fresh air.

The voice caused me a minute of quiet thinking.
It triggered me a moment of reflection of what happened yesterday and how I handled the dealings.
While busy figuring  the many solutions and reasons to numerous doubts and questions, I decided to put on my T and walked down the road of uncertainty.

Before departing from the current checkpoint, I warned myself that lightning would always strike the same place twice and look before I leap in a situation where nobody watches my back for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks