Friday 24 August 2012

My Pathetic Wish

Now I have clearly seen who is trustworthy and who is wicked and evil.....
..........................................................................................................................................................
That day, after months of not meeting each other in the campus, an international student spoke with me.
She told me that I had changed so much, that I was no longer the person I was.

She said that, few months ago, I was so ambitious and excited about my future.
There was nothing could demotivate me from moving forward.
I was so passionate about what I was doing!
My heart broke into pieces when she even said that with her facial expression like seeing a ghost.

For God sake, please do not do that to me again. I only have one heart to take such attack.
I suppressed my feeling, with my smile still on my lips but walked away quietly.
She called me, but all I heard was nothing but noise.
I knew everything about me had changed dramatically.

Physically, I was no longer looking like a 16. Instead I looked like a 24 year-old now! LMAO?
Funnily, 16 was my age in the eyes of the people earlier.
I was much older than 16, but not as old as 24...
Emotionally, I did not feel the excitement in my life anymore.
All I thought was, being healthy and safe, atleast not in pain,
and let life slipped away as it always did was already cool enough.
I had had enough of troubles lately. So sick of taking them endlessly.
Lost! I knew I had lost my direction. No more ambition, no longer being so badass.
Mentally, I just felt so tired.
I did not want to think. In fact, I couldn't, I was so distracted by the happenings...
All I knew was that, thinking or fighting was meaningless,
what for to struggle if being a loser was preordained?

I walked away, not because I pissed at her. No.
I was just fed up on kept pretending that I was the same me, when I obviously did not look like...
I bet this was what she wanted to end our conversation with that day -
''Your perception about life turned one hundred and eighty degrees in just few months''.
But I never let her did it anyway, I was just too busy to try to find an escape.
..........................................................................................................................................................

Right now, I just need one friend, sitting down and listening to my problem.
Can you be the one...doing it just once...for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks