Saturday 4 August 2012

I Know You Will Backbite Me. Do It. HE Is Watching You.

A group that does not do work is fine. A group that does not do work and ask you to do the work in the middle of night when the submission is just few hours away is not fine at all. The worst is, they try to get to me through Facebook..... and not my phone. They have their phone switched off too when I try to call and ask them what I can help. Calling themselves seniors is seriously a joke for a junior like me. Nevermind, I am not gonna do it anyway even though I am affected by it too. Life aint perfect, so why not put a smile on my face and let it be. :)

I can't be perfect, and the whole World is telling me not to be a perfectionist because it will tire me and not change the fact that I am still a mortal body. I feel like completing their work now because I have few more hours to go before the final submission. Then, I am a step nearer to perfection. By doing this, I can complete the work you cannot finish and I do not have to suffer the consequence caused by you. This is a group work AFTER ALL! But no way this time, I ain't robot, I have to learn to let it go. I did not learn it for the past few years, and I actually suffered for it. Now, this is the second chance given to learn. I make sure I learn from it.

I have limited time. You have been selfish for so long. At 1am, in the exam period, through Facebook and not phone. No proper message written, no direction given, not even my call is answered. Your selfishness is giving me a cruel night of dilemma, devouring me from the inside forcing me to LEARN to go through the moment like this... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks